since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,Here is the error message: ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Cannot create ActiveX component. While I try to Create Instance for Excel Please help me with this thanks in advance-------------...
Hi All, I am working on salesforce application, my scenario is to work n number of cases per a day but the ROBOT runs successfully  for 27 cases and after that it was failing (ERROR: Internal :  -Old format or invalid type library. (Exception from H...
Hi all, Can anybody please explain the steps to connect with Oracle through OLEDB VBO. I already installed the 64 bit Oracle and it still giving this error - 'OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered on the local machine. Thank You!
Hi All, Can it possible to OPEN a mail in outlook using MAPIEx?? (MAPIEx 2.0.6 handles Microsoft Outlook elements through the Extended MAPI (Message API). With MAPIEx you can move, check, open, delete and save emails.) Thank You!
Hi All, Can anyone please help me with this as I can't able to "open up the mails in Outlook" to work on the outlook form which is inbuilt and comes along with the mail(as i need to open the form and do some validations), Thank You!