since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, We are facing issues with our Run time resources, we have 10 dedicated VDIs and processes run for every 10-mins. Some time in morning or all of sudden the user session in VDIs are terminated automatically and we are seeing all the RR's offline...
Hello, We are facing issues with our Run time resources, we have 10 dedicated VDIs and processes run for every 10-mins. Some time in morning or all of sudden the user session in VDIs are terminated automatically and we are seeing all the RR's offline...
Hey, Can someone provide me the CreateScript.sql schema for manually applying the Blue Prism Schema to existing Database. So, as an instruction from the Release notes, I do see that we need to Apply the Blue Prism Schema to existing Database. Any opt...
We created a new instance (SAT) for our test regions in organization. I took the database copy from Existing BP server and copied to new DB server. Initially I was not able to validate the database because I installed v.6.5.1 on the new application s...