since ‎23-06-22
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 30 Likes given
  • 51 Likes received

User Activity

As a user, I want to a rules engine that can: Can handle rules at scaleTech-savvy BA’s can partner with IT to author and maintain rules with min developer involvementSource control and change management to see what was changed and by who, and to test...
Many business procedures have standard comments that are copy pasted onto an item, and then modified as needed. To streamline the process, as a user, I want an option for AWD to populate standard comments for a given Business Area/Work Type combinati...
As a user, I want to be able to “pin” one or more comments so that they always display first. This way if a comment contains important information, it can be seen quickly.
We need the ability to upload documents directly to a Content Mgmt. System.  The Client does not want to create the content in Chorus first, then push the document to their CMS via a REST API. 
Users would like to create a comment(s) and save it to my documents so it's readily available to add to the work object history as needed. The ability to do this would save time as the user would not have to retype the same comment over and over.