since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,I have a requirement to extract header & footer from each page in a word document. The output can be in excel or collection -> Column A (page number), Column B (header), Column C (footer).ThanksManohar------------------------------Manohara MSe...
Hi All,I have a requirement to extract header & footer from each page in a word document. The output can be in excel or collection -> Column A (page number), Column B (header), Column C (footer).ThanksManohar------------------------------Manohara MSe...
Hi All,I have a requirement to extract header & footer from each page in a word document. The output can be in excel or collection -> Column A (page number), Column B (header), Column C (footer).These words are converted from PDF. So we want to get t...
Hi,  @KaranSareen  @Bimal Sebastian I need to download files from SharePoint document libraries into local folder using the Blueprism: Sharepoint Doc Utility skill.  I am getting the details of the files present in the folder into a collection Then...
Hi,I need to download files from SharePoint document libraries into local folder using the Blueprism: Sharepoint Doc Utility skill.  I am getting the details of the files present in the folder into a collection Then I tried the Copy File action fro...
Likes from
Likes given to