since ‎16-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 73 Posts
  • 3 Answers
  • 11 Likes given
  • 25 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All,with the recent work on ML one thing i noticed was the time taken to load a model at the start for any ML program, in my case it was python. As with traditional python integration approaches, i started off with integration with BP through r...
Hello All,with the recent work on ML one thing i noticed was the time taken to load a model at the start for any ML program, in my case it was python. As with traditional python integration approaches, i started off with integration with BP through r...
In the past few years, I have been involved in several ROM Assessments for Customers.In many cases, I have observed that most of the Release management activities are done manually either by the support team or with the developer's assistance. This k...
In the past few years, I have been involved in several ROM Assessments for Customers.In many cases, I have observed that most of the Release management activities are done manually either by the support team or with the developer's assistance. This k...
Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning etc are the buzz words these days. Blending these with RPA leads us to “Connected RPA”. Although there is lot of traction on this topic and it’s a new way of working with RPA now,...