since ‎30-03-22
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I am in the process of separating one object being used in a process into three smaller objects. One object will launch Chrome and the other two will need to attach to the already launched browser.For one object, I keep receiving the error mess...
Hello, I am writing a process that will receive multiple API calls, store them in a work queue, and work each item one by one in Oracle. The problem I’m having is that each call is not being stored as a separate row in the collection. Each call is be...
Hi all,I'm writing a PDD and the Delivery Roadmap documentation says that there is an example based on the BP Travel process in the portal, but I couldn't find it. Does anyone have a link to that or any other example?
Hello, I have a decision stage, but for it to flow in the ‘yes’ direction, both statements need to be true. If I evaluate the expression with just [Success]=True and test it, it works fine. But I was wondering if I incorrectly wrote this because it r...
Hello,I need some help with designing a process - I'm the lone Blue Prism developer on my team and I'm unable to open a service ticket because I'm not getting an error message for this issue.I need to grab five particular elements from a webpage. Whe...