since ‎28-03-22
a month ago

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi.I spent 4 hours installing and uninstalling the learning edition today, until I came across this: If you are having issues. Manually delete everything! Do not rely on control panel to install the program!Hope this helps somebody from wasting time ...
Hi. I've just started back on my training plan and noticed that since all the courses have been updated, all the downloadable printouts have disappeared. If I'm mistaken then I apologise, please point me in the direction for loading the course materi...
Hi. Is it possible to create a rule stating if field x has content then make field y mandatory? Thanks Rhian------------------------------Rhian Lowe------------------------------
HI. I need some help configuring the properties for the SMTP send message action please. Usually I use the send exception email action but I'm a little stuck now. How do I get it to use the HTML email template I have created?How do I get it to insert...
Hi. I want to stop users from cloning forms. How can I do this? Thanks Rhian------------------------------Rhian Lowe------------------------------
Likes from
Likes given to