since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello BP Experts,I have been encountering System out of Memory exception while running processes from the control room. This usually occurs when writing to Excel with Excel VBO or reading large dataset to collection. though i worked around it by buil...
Hi Guys, I am having difficulty calling an API on Blue Prism. the API uses network Credentials. In C#, the code below does the job for me, But am unable to archive same using the Web API Services on Blue Prism. Please is they any work around it, or d...
Hi Guys,I keep getting the error below when configuring Bpserver and calling it from a client in a different location.For instance Server IP is 10.4.12.10 and Client IP is 10.4.12.11Connection Mode: WCF: SOAP with Transport Encryption & Windows Authe...
Hi,My company recently acquired a Licence with 6 session, but unclear on the activation. so my question are as follows.1. Is it possible to activate 2 of the 6 session to expire in March 2021 for instance,    activate another 2 later  to expire in  J...
Likes from
Likes given to