since ‎16-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,   I am trying to interact with an Excel file that has multiple lines of data in the header cells.   Blue prism Excel VBOs seem to struggle with this. Do you know a way around this? I cannot edit the Excel template unfortunately.   My first th...
Hi all, I am using the Blue Prism Queue report process that produces reports including Performance Reports, Queue Reports and Exception Reports.When trying to run it on a new device however, I am met with errors with the code stages that say the Acti...
Hi all, I am using the Blue Prism Queue report process that produces reports including Performance Reports, Queue Reports and Exception Reports.When trying to run it on a new device however, I am met with errors with the code stages that say the Acti...
Does anyone have an existing activity or some VB code I can use to filter a collection to only include unique items? Thank you ------------------------------Oliver MohajeriConsultantEYEurope/Zurich------------------------------
Hi All,   We have a schedule built out, designed to run every 10 minutes. The issue is that it does not. I can run processes from Control Room with no issue, but for some reason, although the time table gets populated, the schedule never runs and t...