since ‎07-03-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All,We are in the process of moving automations from Blue Prism 6.6 to 7.1.2, but I've come across an issue with Chrome and the Native Messaging Host. Automations that normally worked in 6.6 generate an exception when launching in 7.1.2 in Stud...
Hello All,I am currently working on a project in which the required data is pulled from emails in Outlook. I've managed to get quite far and so far the automation can: Pull emails from Outlook via the Outlook VBOParse and process the data in those em...
Hello All,I am currently working on implementing a Blue Prism solution and need a bit more clarity regarding queues. Initially I was unsure whether I actually need to use queues at all, but found this thread and I certainly see the value now. I then ...
Hello All,I am new to the community and just getting my feet wet in the Blue Prism space. I managed to complete the Foundation Training and I have been working on implementing an RPA solution and have come across a snag.I had a look at one of the thr...
Likes from