since ‎16-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 59 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I have created a sample process and exposed it as a webservice and I got the WSDL file. I have a query regarding hoe to call WSDL file from another application (i.e., like from webpage (or) CommandLine ). If possible to trigger from another method...
Hi All,How to update the Stored Procedure using "Data - SQL Server" VBO, "Get Collection" Action.As I am passing the variables as per the syntax, but how to pass the Date value as empty, so that inside the stored procedure Date field will be left as ...
Hi All,I am trying to open an object and it was showing below error message suddenly. Refer screenshot. No other user opened the object, which i am trying to open. Let me know whats the issue and how to get that object back to normal.---------------...
Hi All,I am running my BOT suddenly after completing few records, BOT is terminating by showing the below error as reason: "Transaction (Process ID 335) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim....
Hi All,I am running my BOT suddenly after completing few records, BOT is terminating by showing the below error as reason: "Transaction (Process ID 335) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim....