since ‎17-11-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good morning, does Blue Prism work with Remote Deskto Connection? Mainly with Citrix, can someone that tested it before give me some insight?Thank you!------------------------------Pedro Gouveia------------------------------
Good MorningIs there a way to create a Queue other than through the System > Workflow > Work Queues?For example creating a new Queue through blue prism codeThank you------------------------------Pedro Gouveia------------------------------
Good morning, I've been trying for a while now with no success , I can't find it where do you input it on the code, does someone know where to change this value? Thank you------------------------------Pedro Gouveia------------------------------
Good eveningRecently I've been trying to run robots using the scheduler and created a new task to run a robot hourly, but it didn't work, is it even possible with Blue Prism Learning Edition?Thank you------------------------------Pedro Gouveia-------...
Good evening, I've been trying to make a blue prism object interact with a Oracle Virtual Box, but I can't attach to the windows, is there any way to attach to the virtual box and interact with the windows inside the Virtual Box?Thank you------------...
Likes given to