since ‎18-02-21
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi I am trying to extract the values from invoice using decipher. But after training the decipher it is still not able to read correct "Total price". It is reading values from different places.(ML model is turned ON).can someone suggest what may be t...
Hi,I am working on Decipher. I have trained  the decipher for 3-4 invoices. For those invoices it is able to extract the data. whereas no data  is extracted for invoices with similar templet apart from trained invoices. What could be the possible iss...
HiI am working on Decipher for invoice process. so I am able to upload the invoice but i am not able to verify the data because the data is not populated  in required fields. PFA and let me know how i can resolve the issue.Thank you in advance.------...
Hi, I have procured decipher license and I have installed all the software required for Decipher. But for configuration of Decipher server we are facing issue (Decipher server is not Running). I have followed the installation guide.  Can You please s...
Hi,I am trying to pass the output from Object to the process .But I am not able to get the data into the process. We are getting the blank Values in process .Even we are not Getting any Exception here and we are getting  the Values in the object.what...
Likes from
Likes given to