since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello BP Community,   I'd like to ask if anyone knows how to deal with abrupt shudown of a runtime resource in production during the process execution?   I'd be thankfull if someone could share any experience on this regard!   Cheers!
Could me someone please explain what does it mean if the process started in Control Room during the execution has the status "Warning"? Thanks!
Does BP support character matching for cyrillic symbols? It seems like no, since in System - Fonts I can see only Latin... Is there any way to import them to BP? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Hello! Currently, I've been working through Advanced Surface Automation Guide and I'd like to ask a question regarding a relative parent attribute. Why can't I see the relative parent attribute when a location method for my region is set to Coordin...
Hi, Whenever I try to send an email using Send Mail action from MAPI extension I recieve the following error: Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to log onto profile Outlook : 0x80040111 : MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILE...