since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I am trying to use process dispatches from DX, I have the release file but it appears to be "Utility - Blue Prism Process Info" is missing from the package. Can someone help me to locate this utility please ?------------------------------Sasi Anb...
Hi, I am trying to use process dispatches from DX, I have the release file but it appears to be "Utility - Blue Prism Process Info" is missing from the package. Can someone help me to locate this utility please ?------------------------------Sasi Anb...
I am trying to use "Resource PC Commands" from help topic. Especially to deal with the Session variable, instead of having controller manually updating them and for any reason we want to schedule to stop the session automatically while the session is...
I am trying to use Process MI, but when I try to analyse the process stages, I am getting this below error. "The following error has occurred reading Process MI data from the database. The underlying secure session has faulted before the reliable se...
I have a need of opening up two different SAP GUI Windows and I will be switching these windows during my process, what is the best approach to attach to SAP Window, I tried to us Window Text but not much of help with that.