since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone. For one of our use case , we are interacting with WInshuttle. Need Winshuttle Object, can anyone help me with process to get it. Thanks in Adnvance.
I'm able to import in the same environment tough with .\automatec.exe /sso / Importrelease  <releasepath>
I was trying to automate Rest API included in university "https://university.blueprism.com/learn/course/16615/play/35803/using-web-apis-in-blue-prism" and got the following error . can you please help me understand the reason thank you."Internal : Un...
I was planning to take Professional Developer Accreditation Exam but got following error €œAre your details correct? We couldn't find a match in our system. Make changes and try again.€ Can you please look into this. I have mailed to Support@bluepr...
I'm working on Internet explorer. when i click a button it opens a new tab in the same window. I'm able to spy the new tab fields but when debugging in object it says no elemnts matched the supplied query.  So tried detaching and attaching the new t...