since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am Working with Oracle app from where I am exporting the file which triggers the Save As popup on Internet Explorer.The issue I am facing is when I download the file(Excel csv) from Save As window popup in IE, the file download completes without...
The Blue Prism object "EWS Mail Object" for working with outlook is throwing below error. "Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException: An internal server error occurred. The operation failed.    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.D...
I am using latest mapiex 1.1.15 for sending email. It was working fine. but when my outlook in the VM downgraded from 2013 to 2010 i started facing below issue  Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initiali...
Hi, I was just testing sending fax through BP Mapiex object. It is not giving any error though but it is not sending the fax either. Wanted to know if Mapiex object supports sending fax.   Thanks, Syed Abu
Hi, I use Blue Prism Mapiex Object for Sending Emails. We have a requirement to archive/save emails after sending the email at a particular location. I didn't find the Save Or Archive Email Option in the Latest BP Mapiex Object.  Does Blue Prism p...