since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

All of our machines are set to EST and our server is set to EST.However, one of our machines has gone rogue and is returning 'get time' as UTC as opposed to EST. This is throwing off some of our timing logic for reporting.Also, the control room says ...
So I have a piece of code that is not in a block that throws an exception.Main -> Page 1 -> Page 2 -> Page 3Page 3 throws an exception and Page 2 catches it. But here's the kicker. The logs say "Recover4 and Resume5" but those stages simply do not ex...
Hi -  So our team is using the MS Outlook Email VBO provided by Blue Prism in version 6. We are running into concurrency issues when reading in emails with this new VBO. It seems that the 'Move email' and 'mark as unread' actions isn't synching up a...
I have developed my first process using Chrome. On the latest run  9:52am Blueprism memory is at 300MB 10:22am Blueprism memory is at 1.2GB and eventually crashes because it no longer can properly interact with the application.   Any ideas what ...
Hey! So I am working with an application that likes to layer screens on top of one another. This leads to a pretty bloated HTML file and I am thinking this is why Blue Prism is slow to identify the element on the screen.  I can speed up the element...