since ‎21-10-21
‎22-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,We recently switched to SSO and BP 7.1.While creating the user through hub- if we have already created the user and retrying to create the same user. Then  it is creating with same user addition with random numbers.Eg 1st user: AdminBP2nd User:...
Hello,I am trying to filter my excel with only non colored rows(Basically rows except Red color)  with below Criteria:Seems like this is not working.Can anyone suggest the criteria what should I use to get only non colored rows?Thanks in advance.----...
Hello,I am trying to get an api response in collection through (JSON to collection BO).Now JSON has more than 30k records and collection is failing to store all the data.can someone help me on this.additional point- my response is something looking l...
Hello,Could you please help me on below query-In my use case I have to do below steps through API connections:1) Generate Token (Using username & Password and Post method).2) Using generated token , Get all printer details(Using given headers and Get...
Likes from