since ‎27-09-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team,How can Blue Prism integrate with AI (Artificial Intelligence )Please request you if anyone can give me small example with process / objects  and give code for understanding.Regards,Pankaj Naikpankajnaik2@gmail.com----------------------------...
Hi Team,How can Blue Prism integrate with AI (Artificial Intelligence )Please request you if anyone can give me small example with process / objects  and give code for understanding.Regards,Pankaj Naikpankajnaik2@gmail.com----------------------------...
Hi Everyone,This is Pankaj Naik. I have overall 15 years of experience in IT . Over 10 years of experience in development using c#,VB.Net, oracle and SQL.I am very passionate about automation that is why i choose RPA .Even in RPA tools i like Blue Pr...
Hi Team,What are the rules need to follow or plan or consider at the time of analysis for windows based application and for Web based application1) if we are doing RPA for windows application and 2) If we are doing RPA for Web applications.What are t...
Hi Team,Request if someone can provide small project which covers each functionality below 1) Process  2) Object 3) Email 4) Excel operation 5) Queue management 6) Logs (Process and Transaction log) 7) Error handling  Environment variables  9) frame...