since ‎16-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Setting up a Blue Prism Dev environment, I have everything installed and it has been running fine, but all of a sudden I am getting the below error message when I try to connect to my application server. The HTTP request was forbidden with client aut...
Hi, I am pretty new to Blue Prism and I am trying to resolve an error we are getting when we try and spy on Oracle SQL Developer. As this is a Java program we have Enabled the Java Access Bridge, however when we try to spy java elements in Oracle SQ...
Hi everyone, I am new to Blue Prism and have been asked to look at implementing a Blue Prism capability with my Organisation. We have resources that would need to be accessed in multiple locations. Some of these locations are accessed using a remote...
Hi, I am planning a new BluePrism installation and I am wondering if I can use Active Directory for single sign on when my robots will be in a different domain to my Application. Interactive Clients, Appication Server and DB will all be in Domain1,...