since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team,currently we observed something strange with the 'Total Case Duration' in the Work Queues sections. Specifically, the case duration looked like this : Can you please let me know how can we translate this ? The representation the duration is c...
Hi community,has any one used CyberArk to secure and automatically update the passwords of the target applications used in automations?Challenge: we want to secure production applications credentials from any user (e.g. Admin, Devs, Controllers etc.)...
Hi community,has any one used CyberArk to secure and automatically update the passwords of the target applications used in automations?Challenge: we want to secure production applications credentials from any user (e.g. Admin, Devs, Controllers etc.)...
Hello everyone, i am intregrating blueprism with Firefox browser and due to web application restrcitions we use UIA mode to capture some elements. Until yesterday there was no problem regarding the UIA mode. Today i was trying to test my solution and...
Hello everyone,   we are currently facing a well-know problem of the 'EMSMDB32.DLL' using the MAPIEx VBO. Is there anyone out there that has solved this issue???   *Note: blueprism provides a link to MSDN for this problem (via the support ticket...