since ‎19-05-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, We have recently updated all our machines to use outlook 2016, previously outlook 2010. Now the problem has come about when trying to use the BP MS OUtlook Email VBO. When running comes up with "Cannot create ActiveX component" thus not able...
Hi All, We have recently updated all our machines to use outlook 2016, previously outlook 2010. Now the problem has come about when trying to use the BP MS OUtlook Email VBO. When running comes up with "Cannot create ActiveX component" thus not able...
Hello All, I am trying to categorise emails based on key words from inside the email body. If I hardcode the values it is looking for then the process works as expected. Now the next step is to have the keywords which define a category in a locally...
Hi All, I am looking at ways to write a collection to a csv file using custome delimters (changes for different processes, to upload to different systems). There is a standard object - Utility - Strings (Get collection as CSV) but this defaults usi...
Likes from