since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Community:I am currently developing a process where the mailboxes of Microsft Exchange Server are automated. To open the application I had to use the "StartProcess" action because it has an .msc extension and the "Application Modeller" does not al...
Hi Community:I am currently developing a process where the mailboxes of Microsft Exchange Server are automated. To open the application I had to use the "StartProcess" action because it has an .msc extension and the "Application Modeller" does not al...
Hello everyone:I have a question, I have a process that at the beginning sends an email. On several occasions (not always) it has failed in that part due to a specific error:"ERROR: Internal: Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by c...