since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, Is here anyone that successfully upgrade from version 4.0.30 to version 6.2 and using more than one app server? I did it in my DEV env (one app server) and have had no issues. However yesterday we upgraded TEST env. which has two app servers in...
Hi, I know that using unique tags is not an efficient way of using them. I have question similar to this topic. What about using unique (or close to unique, i.e. tag per process run) tags but only temporarily. Does it affect performance as well? So...
Hi, Today we faced an issue with modeling an application using AA. We have an app. We found out that one of the best ways to model it was using AA. It works on dev stations (interactive client). It works on one of the VMs (runtime resource) but not...
Hi, I would like to ask how BP does support Azure cloud? We can read that now it supports clouds. However there is no dedicated service in the cloud, when you could just request BP and would not care about any specific counfiguration settings. Ther...
Hi, does the forum work correctly? I answered one of the question and there is still 0 answers to that posts. Moreover I can see many other threads with no answers created during last few days. When this will be fixed? Tomek A.