since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 14 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Everyone,I am trying to send an email with two check boxes present, something like below:Please choose one of the colors:1) Red (First check box)2) Blue (Second check box)...Also I want to be able to read the response from the checked checkbox....
Hi All, We have a requirement where we want to read "on behalf of" email address.For eg. if I get an email      abc on behalf of xyz, then I want to read the email address of xyz.Thanks in advance------------------------------Sagar DubeyApplication D...
It would be really helpful to have a search functionality to directly search a process or object by providing its name to avoid the problem of having to expand all the groups and look for a process or object manually.for Eg. in our DEV Environment we...
Goal: After moving a mail to another sub-folder using Blue Prism MAPIEx Business Object, I am trying to mark that moved mail as unread. Is there any Business Object available which can help me with that. If not then how to use "Code" stage to achiev...