since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

​​Hi,Our company has added one more add in into Office 365 for classification of email or documents etc. Now our BP is using Exchange Managed API object to send email. Our business wants us to classify that email before sending from BOT as those emai...
​​Hi All,We are using Email - Exchange Managed API object rather than MAPIEx or MS Outlook VBO to send email from BP to outside. From last 2-3 weeks we are getting an error from some processes while reading emails from Inbox i.e. "ERROR: Internal : C...
​​I have a requirement where process should read .msg file which saved in a shared folder not in Outlook. I found there is no straight forward VBO exist to read the data from msg file. So what I am trying to do is, I will convert the .msg file into T...
​​​We are using Email - Exchange Managed API object to communicate with our Outlook mail box. Configuration is working fine but while reading emails by action "List messages", getting an error "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because e...
Currently our BP Process uses Blue Prism MAPIEx object to send email to outside of the company. But now our client wants to classify the mail I.e. Internal, Public, Confidential etc. before sending any Email to outside of company through BP process. ...
Likes from
Likes given to