since ‎16-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,How to set Work Queue Priority?I tried but I don't know how to use Priority. I have four target application 2 is desktop applications and 2 is a web-based application. I created 4 Sub-Process for each application and my main process has 4 sub-...
Hi...I am working with Excel where I need to validate some business rules... The business will enter data manually..condition is data has to be numeric.. EmplnumberA212345AA334678-A4w657@A512345A68965*A786957' in the above table where emplnumber is n...
Hi All, I am trying to fill color to a specific cell in excel, any one has any idea please comment this post.   Thanks in advance..
Hi All, As I mentioned in Subject, i am connecting Excel as Database my query is "SELECT [Sheet1$].[ID], [Sheet1$].[name], [Sheet1$].[Email], [Sheet2$].[ID], [Sheet2$].[name], [Sheet2$].[Email] from [Sheet1$] inner join [Sheet2$] on [Sheet1$].[ID] =...
Hi All, How to get Previous month start Date and End date. If anyone knows Please reply to this post, it's helpful to me. Thanks in advance!