since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, To questions1: Where can i download Utility VBO, I do have it on my BluePrism right now, but i just want to upgrade it since JSON to Collection Action on my current Utility VBO is not working properly. 2: Do i need to copy or move some file after...
Hi, I am trying to run a process from the control room on a runtime resource but get the following error message: "Failed to create session on NO-PC-PC0S5KAD - Failed to get effective run mode - Unable to calculate run mode - object Webservices - OAu...
hello, The fastest way to find the highest number or max value, lets say between three number. Any help is appreciated.  BRZahib
Hello,   I have three dates, where I want to find which one of them is the lastest.  I would appreciate very much if you could help me solve it.    Date looks like this: 19.12.2018 06.10.2013 23.05.2018   BR  Zahib 
Hello,  I collected a json file into collection using json vbo, what i have inside the collection now is "Row 1 of 3" and when i click on it it unfolds into three lines: Row 1 of 1 Row 1 of 1 Row 1 of 1   could anyone guide through how I acce...