since ‎11-02-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Dear Fellow Members,I am reaching out to you to get some insights and best practices for handling Session logs / Database archive for Blue Prism Database.The Archival feature provided in Blue Prism Control room is archiving the information to the loc...
Dear Fellow Members,I am reaching out to you to get some insights and best practices for handling Session logs / Database archive for Blue Prism Database.The Archival feature provided in Blue Prism Control room is archiving the information to the loc...
Hello,I am looking for some directions on how to get real time queue item wait times or Queue lengths.The idea is to send a alerts, if the wait time of items reach certain threshold Or queue length exceeds certain pre defined length.Any suggestions o...
Likes given to