since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, We are able to use the login agent service and provided object to ensure our runtime resources are always logged in. I am trying to build a process that can change which user the resource PC is running as, by logging out, then logging back...
I have a need to launch an application (internet explorer) as another user. This is easy enough to do, using either a command prompt, or via powershell, but once the application is launched, I am not able to attach to it. I've tried all manner of at...
To allow us to add our own Excel & Word VBO actions, but to avoid the de-merging/re-merging hell that comes if upgrading VBO's, I've created copies of any VBO's we wish to extend. I intentionally created the copies, so that I could retain all the gl...
I would like to propose that pools can share resources. We've found that setting up a pool for a group of processes often leaves many resources in that pool under-utilised. Prioritisation could be introduced into this, as a way of managing conflict...
We're having some issues where the Write Collection action in the Excel VBO object crashes if writing large amount of data. It's often only 20,000 records of not huge data, so I'm sure there's a more efficient way to manage this. I've looked as usi...
Likes from