The Blue Prism Community is a part of our website where you can connect with other Blue Prism customers, share knowledge and expertise, and discover strategies and best practices to enable you to get the most out of your Blue Prism software. Participation in the Community and your use of its forums are subject to Blue Prism’s Online Services Terms.
Guidelines & Etiquette
- Be precise. Make the title of any posts as relevant to the content as possible, and make sure you’re posting it in the correct Community group. This will help other members find the topic and answer any questions.
- Respect others. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and members. Any offensive, threatening or defamatory language, or behaviour that is detrimental to the experience of other members will not be tolerated.
- Stay on topic. Please try not to deviate from the initial question – you are welcome to start a new discussion instead. We may move or delete posts or comments that don’t add to the conversation.
- No spamming! We don’t allow commercial spam, and may remove links to commercial services, products or goods as we deem appropriate.
- Take care. Use your judgement when following advice from other Community members. Respect the purpose of the Community.
- Be aware. Take caution when sharing or discussing products and services. Information posted on discussion groups, blogs, libraries or ideas will be visible to other members of the Community, so take care not to post personal or confidential information.
We reserve the right to delete any content on the forum that has broken our Community Guidelines, Blue Prism Online Services Terms, or is otherwise illegal, harmful, or inaccurate. We also reserve the right to limit access (temporarily or permanently) to the Community website for anyone who does not adhere to these rules.
By joining and using this Community, you agree that you have read and will follow these Community Guidelines. Please review these Community Guidelines periodically, as they may be updated from time to time.
Questions about this page should be directed to our Community team via the Contact the Community Team link on this site.