Having trouble finding what you're looking for? Use these tips when typing your terms into the search bar to narrow down results and find more relevant content:
- Quotes: Use quotes to search for an exact phrase.
- Ex: "Blue Prism Object Studio"
- AND: Include two search terms.
- Ex: Blue Prism AND Object Studio
- OR: Broaden your search with multiple terms.
- Ex: "Blue Prism Object Studio" OR "Blue Prism Control Room"
- Parentheses: Combine modifiers to create a more complex search.
- Ex: Blue Prism AND (Object Studio OR Control Room)
- Asterisks: Use as a root word/stem/truncation search.
- Ex: configur*
- This will return posts that contain the words configure, configures, configured, configuration, etc.
Click here for more tips on how to search the community