cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Process is not showing up for scheduling

aniruddha_gupta
Level 3
Hi, I'm new to BP and would like to know how to do the below: I've created an Object for running a desktop application, I have published the action. I have also created a Process and added an action in which I am calling the Object and the published action. Now I want to schedule this process to run at 11 AM every day. I have understood how to configure the scheduler but when I go to the Control Room I am not able to see my Process in the Available Process section. I can see the Available resources though. Can anyone please let me know what I'm missing here? Thanks, Aniruddha
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Aniruddha Go to the main page of your process and double click the process information box. Check the 'Publish this Process to Control Room' button, and it should be visible. I hope this helps.

jardar_nesse
Level 2
Hi Aniruddha. Have you checked the ""publish to Control room""? If not, double-click the description of your process, and make sure the ""Publish this Process to Control Room"" is checked. Regards, Jardar

sankalp_chadha
Level 2
Hi Aniruddha You need to publish the process to make it available for Process scheduling in the Control Room.

Thanks.. it worked.. so hidden though 🙂

Thanks Sankalp.. was searching for it everywhere

Happy to help 🙂 All the best

vinit_kumar_sin
Level 2
Hi, Can you please confirm shall i write the code in C# in BP and can i attached 03rd party dll( Interop dll), If possible please guide me the steps.

​Hi Published process is not showing up in prod control room some times. Is there any other options other than republishing in prod. I tried re release and re import.

------------------------------
Naga Durga Jakka
RPA Modeller
Jhonson controls
America/Indiana/Indianapolis
------------------------------