cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism Lerning Edition 7.3.1

pratyuln
Level 2

Hi,

I was recently trying to install Blueprism Learning Edition 7.3.1 and after completing the installation.

It asks for login, earlier it both username and password was "admin". But it is giving me incorrect username issue. 

Can someone let me know how to fix this issue, I even tried the creds that i have for blueprism portal but it not even taking that. 

3 REPLIES 3

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @pratyuln - if I recall correctly, Blue Prism requires you to change the default password after first login. From your post, it seems like you've logged in before. Did you change it from the default when you first logged in?

No this is the first time i am trying to login, that's why i found it strange as it didn't give me any option to setup any password before. 

After installation the first prompt is asking for login creds

@pratyuln wrote:

No this is the first time i am trying to login, that's why i found it strange as it didn't give me any option to setup any password before. 

After installation the first prompt is asking for login creds

In that case, as you've never logged in before, it will be best to do a complete uninstall and reinstall. There's a guide here on how to do that:

https://docs.blueprism.com/bundle/blue-prism-documentation/page/trial-learning/tr-uninstall.htm

Be sure to follow all the steps, including the ones on removing the local database 🙂