cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Where Should I Start?

RobertPerry
Level 2

Hello, all!

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection.

I have a very good interest in blue prism so I have started a certified training for the same with the help of Intelligent Automation Platform | Leaders in Automation  blue prism course.

And I don't think there is a better platform than this to share and gain some knowledge as I have various queries for the same but don't know from where to start is there some specific categories to ask also I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far so it will be fun to start asap.

Hoping in a quick response.

------------------------------
Robert Perry
2 REPLIES 2

Mukeshh_k
MVP

@RobertPerry - Warm welcome to SS&C Blue Prism community - I am sure you have started with the right place. The "Getting Started Community" is good first step in your RPA Blueprism journey - it will guide you through the basics and help you learn more. 

Blue Prism University : Welcome to Blue Prism University! - Blue Prism (docebosaas.com)

Dedicated community sections - All Communities - SS&C Blue Prism Community

Blue Prism RPA Product community - Blue Prism RPA Product - SS&C Blue Prism Community

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

A very warm welcome to the SS&C Blue Prism Community @RobertPerry! It's great to have you with us 💙

We have a dedicated "First Steps" section which provides 7 activities that we recommend all beginners complete. It contains advice on setup and deployment, your recommended learning path, advice on starting an automation journey from our community members and much more.

But the main thing to communicate is: you're among friends! 

Everyone here was a beginner at some point in their careers, and everyone knows that they have a responsibility to pay forward the help and advice they received back at the start of their adventure. @Mukesh Kumar is a fantastic example of that (thank you buddy!).

One final tip from me - check out Community Blueprints when you have some spare time. It contains real examples of automation projects, and you can ask the authors any questions you have about their work. It's a great resource.

Once again - good luck, and welcome!

💙 Michael
(I'm part of the SS&C Blue Prism Community Team)