cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Login - Authentification Server

AmbrogioCrivell
Level 5
Hi,
i have a problem with the Blue Prism version (7.0), specifically in Sign phase with Authentification Server.
After checked the flag "Enable Authentification Server" with the correct setting for Server Authentification (in my case the url was ims.local, because i excecuted the HUB upgrade from 4.2 to 4.3 version)

Closed and reopen the program, i can't excecute the login phase, obtain the follow errror:
36205.pngI have some questions:
  1. How can i solve this problem?
  2. Would it can possible disable Sign In using Authentification Server in external way from the client? (maybe change a value into a config file)
  3. When Sign In using Authentification Server in enable, exist a secondary way to access Bleu Prism with admin account by Blue Prism credentials?
Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

AmbrogioCrivell
Level 5
Nobody that has any answers?

Ansar_AhmedAtta
Level 4

Hi Ambrogio,
I am also facing the same issue and I also have the same questions. Did you find anything to resolve the issue.?

Thanks,

Ansar

BibekBarahi
Level 2
Hello Ambrogio,

Although it's bit late and you might have already resolved it, but wanted to add a workaround to the issue so that anyone facing the same issue can use it in future.

Following update statement can be used to remove the settings from the BPASysConfig table using SSMS (considering you have access to the BluePrism Database):

UPDATE [BluePrism].[dbo].[BPASysConfig] SET [authenticationserverurl] = NULL, [enableauthenticationserverauth] = '0' where [authenticationserverurl] = '<servername>'

You will, then, be able to login using Blue Prism Authentication mode and fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Bibek

Hi Ambrogio,

I faced similar type of issue, its resolved after restarting Blue Prism Server.

If Authentication service account api keys are changed, you may face issue.