cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future dates of upcoming schedules

Manoj_kumarNunn
Level 4
Hi,

Is anyone aware of which tables contains the data about upcoming schedules in Blue prism Database.
For Ex: 
Schedule Name :xxxxxx
Schedule occurrence: daily 
Schedule start date:
Schedule Calendar:
etc..,

Thanks,
Manoj

------------------------------
Manoj kumar Nunna
Senior Developer
Tyson Foods
Asia/Kolkata
1 REPLY 1

david.l.morris
Level 15
You may find this helpful:A post about future schedules

Last I looked into this, it seems that Blue Prism doesn't store future scheduled runs as values in the DB. Instead, kit looks like the BPAScheduleTrigger table maintains a list of active schedules, which it must periodically check to determine whether a schedule should run. If the future values are stored somewhere, I'm not sure where that is. It may be in a view I didn't notice or something like that.

Glancing at it now, it looks to me as though the enddate field in the BPAScheduleTrigger is where you look to determine if the schedule is active or not. If it's NULL, that may mean it's active. There appear to be some with NULL values that are not actually still active, but those may actually be in the retired schedules or maybe the table wasn't updated if someone deleted them. Anyway, I think BP is using the indicated unittype, period, etc. fields to determine when the next run should occur based on the original date/time set and whether there is an enddate already.

Hope this helps and doesn't just confuse things more. I've been known to make things less clear... 😃

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company