cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interact Capabilities

hisham.siddiq
Level 3

Hey Community,

I'm trying to implement Interact as a workflow solution for my team and I had a few questions which I'm having a hard time figuring out and hopefully some of you can help me with this.

1. Can interact handle attachments with Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and where are the attachments saved?
  2. I know interact is built to help communication between human workers and automations but can interact be used to assign work between human workers (human to human)
  3. Is it possible to track all the completed work in Interact like a log of work completed over the past year for example?

------------------------------
Hisham Siddiq
14 REPLIES 14

Hi, Hisham,

I found on roadmap plan that the Team management is on the radar and should be part of Interact 5.1, however, there is no specific date/month/year when this should be released. See here https://portal.blueprism.com/product/product-portfolio-roadmap-and-release-plan and choose Interact.

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

Hey Zdenek,

Thank you again for helping me and I understand your comments and will take that into consideration and hopefully Interact Teams is sooner rather than later.

A follow up question -

Does Interact have the functionality where it gives a certain role a queue or list of all the forms that need to be worked on and users of that role can pick up respective cases according to their availabilities in order to avoid duplicating work by someone else picking up the same form when sending all the same forms to one role, which I think currently Interact does?

I was thinking maybe automation assigns everything to a group mailbox and people go in there and take ownership of task and then it gets assigned to them in interact. Does that makes any sense?

Hisham Siddiq

Hello, Hisham,

this time I am happy to provide positive answer for this question. 

You can raise a form by robot to a role. In Interact you assign to this role several people. When they login to their interact account they can see all the forms for their role. When someone picks a form for processing no-one else can pick it again. The Open option is shaded/disabled. This is ensured by the system. You can even see who is processing the particular form because there is seen information about form being locked by another user. So there is avoided duplication of work.

So you do not work with group mailbox (do you call this Interact Inbox?) as the inbox for the role is shared and a user can see both forms for the role and for just him if there are any such forms raised to a particular user.

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
NEOOPS
Europe/Prague

Hey Zdenek,

Thank you again that really helps my business case.

I was using the the email as an example like I'm assuming members of that role won't receive an email but rather have to sign in to check their inbox for new forms right. And would there be a list of all the forms assigned to the role that is viewable even though someone is working on it (and once they are done I'm assuming it will be deleted from that list?)

Hisham Siddiq

Hi, Hisham,

yes, this works as you expect and described. People will see all the forms for the role they are assigned to. They will see if someone is working on the form and they won't be able to open it. Once the form is submitted the form disappears from the list of all the users.

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
NEOOPS
Europe/Prague