cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent

SmithJones
Level 3
Hi 

I have login Agent install in a VDI and the default environment I have set up is SiT.
But when I change the environment to PROD or something else then also it takes SIT as default. I have re install ed login Agent many times then also it takes SiT only and I am unable to change.

Urgent needed. 

Thanks

------------------------------
Smith Jones
8 REPLIES 8

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Thank you for your message.

Well, I guess you have more than one connection setup in your Blue Prism, one for PROD and another for SIT; in this case, you need to modify your LoginAgent.config   file, with the correct connection name, like in this example, in the green box BPServer is my connection name.
17880.png

I hope this fixes your issue.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

Thanks 

Will try this and Update.

Yes we have multiple environment.

Smith Jones

I'm facing a similar issue with Login Agent.

Architecture (DB server, Application Server, Interactive Server and then Runtime Resources build on VM's)

Yesterday I upgraded my BP version from 6.3.1 (that worked perfectly) to 6.8.1, as well as updated the Login Agent. But now I'm facing a dilemma of were all the RTR (run time resources) VM's state are showing Offline and the connection is Not Connected within the Interactive Control Room. But if I manually log onto one of the VM's, the service starts up automatically and the state of the VM shows Idle and the connection shows Yes - Connected, but as soon as I logout of the VM, the states goes to Offline and the connection to Not Connected.

Help needed urgently.

[Mario] [Fortunato] [Mr]
[RPA Manager]
[First National Bank]
[Windhoek] [Namibia]

I am facing the same Issue here have you solve it ?

bassam hussin
RPA Developer
Advansys ESC
Africa/Cairo

Hi Mario,

Just to check as it's easily missed. Did you upgrade the Login Agent as well? Between v6.3.1 and 6.8.1 the Login Agent got an upgrade at v6.7 if my memory serves me right .

Ola Hedin
Technical Manager / RPA architect
PS Provider Automation
Europe/Stockholm

We faced a similiar problem. After every reboot of our target system, the Login Agent never becomes active in Control Room. After manually login/logout everything was fine. We fixed this by configuring the Login Agent Service as "Automatic (delayed)" not as "Automatic". Maybe you can give it a try.

Tobias Arnold
RPA Developer
ITERGO GmbH
Europe/Duesseldorf

Hello, I'm encountering the exact same problem. How did you solve the problem at last? Thanks!

All the RTR (run time resources) VM's state are showing Offline and the connection is Not Connected within the Interactive Control Room. But if I manually log onto one of the VM's, the service starts up automatically and the state of the VM shows Idle and the connection shows Yes - Connected, but as soon as I logout of the VM, the states goes to Offline and the connection to Not Connected.

Lynn Ling

Well, I think I figured out this problem: I have to run the Blue Prism Login Agent service under a domain service account instead of Local System account and reboot the RTR VM. 
Previously I was running on 6.4 version and local system account worked well. Now I'm upgrading RTR to 6.10 version and need to run under service account to keep the connection active.

Lynn Ling