cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stack imbalance Error

MasegoMmotlana
Level 3
Running the process via control room and the the process terminates saying stack imbalance has occurred what might be the cause. Please assist.

------------------------------
Masego Mmotlana
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Masego,

I would suggest you to check your session logs once so that you can see the issue in your solution design. This error is likely to occur if you have an exception which has not been recovered using a 'Resume' stage and with the same exception alive, the bot tries to execute some other stage. Just ensure that all the errors which are being handled in your workflow pass via a 'Resume' stage if you are not terminating the workflow after any 'Recover' stage.

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,

Thank you so much for your reply. The resume stage is there as an exception handler but i still get stack imbalance when running via control room. and this is what i get from my session log.
17097.png

Masego Mmotlana

Hi,

This issue is related to the error not being neutralized. The logs which u have attached doesn't give much idea on that as we only see the error line. What you can do is check which action or stage was executed before this error came and then in your workflow design see if in that scenario the error is being handled properly by which I mean is it being neutralized using a Resume stage or not. Also check if in any prior step some error occurred from your logs before the line u showed us and see if the error at that point was neutralized or not.

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,

Alright I will double check that...Thank you

Masego Mmotlana