Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Import Process" access right is grayed out

Hi all I'm checking on access right feature on BP client  I made one user role which I gave it all permissions that administrator has. But BP doesn't allowe me to uncheck/check Import Process permission. It seems like this permission has to be give...

35350.png

BP v7.0 installation guidance

Hi Team, we are working on POC of Version 7.0 API, so can you please guide, how to install and configure. 1)Login through an authentication server  Regards, Parthiban.E  ------------------------------Parthiban E IT Administrator---------------------...

Login Failure- 0xc000006e : indicates referenced user name and authentication information are valid, but some user account restriction has prevent successful authentication (such as time- of- day restrictions)

Hi All, we are facing the below error while using login agent.  Login Failure- 0xc000006e : indicates referenced user name and authentication information are valid, but some user account restriction has prevent successful authentication (such as time...

New to community

Hi All-Current role: I'm a RPA Blue prism developer -Where you're currently based: India-Background in RPA/Tech: Started my career in Capgemini with RPA has some good real time exposure in Blueprism currently associated with Wonderbotz and interested...

Resolved! PAT1.1 - Average FTE cost field issue

hello community member, It is written that average FTE cost field can be left blank [Not Mandatory] as highlighted in YELLOW Color but once it is left blank, it is not allowing me to save and continue. Seems like this field can not be left blank. p...

10665.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Transfer of license

Hi!  Just a quick one. We might have been ahead of ourselves and purchased a license, but we have decided to put on hold for now. Is it possible to cancel it or sell it, if we can find someone who's interested?------------------------------Jesper Mat...

Last-connection information lost after system reboot

Hi, Community.My Runtime Resource is attempting to connect to a different server from the previous one after it's reboot.I have manually revised the last-connection field of the config file shown below, but it was observed that the file is automatica...

26742.png

How to set an alert when BP resource goes offline?

Is there any way to alert when a resource is offline? Sometimes, one of my resources went offline, and I have to run the Task Scheduler task manually in virtual machine to make it online.. Any help is much appreciated.------------------------------Ar...