Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Infrastructure Setup

Hi all, Kindly advice me below system configuration is advisable or not. BP application server: Server machine DB server: Server machine Interactive client: BP installed in Citrix enironment Runtime resource: VM machine Thank you.    

Surface Automation

I'm having a little trouble with surface automation/region mode. From my understanding region mode captures a screenshot of the current region and then you define the regions you want to interact with based on that screenshot. But is there anyway to ...

Automate creation of Schedule in BP

Hi Team, There is scenario where for creating schedule in BP and then assign the process to a resource . This manual creation  needs to be automated in BP..how to achive this ??? Another query can we spy the Blueprism and execute the creation of S...

Quick3270 Attach

Hi  I am trying to attach to Quick3270 and every time I try to freezes blue Prism, please can someone help regarding attaching.   Thank you, Matt

Passing params to processes via Scheduler

I have 2 processes which are identical except for 1 enivonment variable -- 1 report is monthly & 1 report is quarterly.  Is there a way via Scheduler to pass a param saying "isQuarterlyRptSchedule=true" or "isMonthlyRptSchedule=true" ?  I want to use...

How to automate ABBYY? Does anyone have done that?

Hi everyone,   I have designed an object to automate ABBYY(FlexiCapture.exe). But the approach I took is manipulating ABBYY through GUI. It means that I use a lot of global send keys and mouse click action to complete the manipulation.   Does an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MS Excel strange behaviour

Good afternoon,   After upgrading our system to 6.3 we are experiencing some strange behaviours with MS Excel VBO. First of all is when we try to open a workbook( The workbook exists, the create instance actions has been done and we got the Hand...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface automation dynamic image handle

Hi All   Can anyone send .bp release for how to handle dynamic image in surface automation? using getbounds, and by calculating x and y co-ordinates?   My scenario :  if we could handle '=' button in Standard calculation and if we change to scien...