Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oracle java application slowness issue

Hi, I am  currently developing one process   In this process TERP application (Oracle Apps) is a candidate application, with this application facing slowness issue. The job which takes 5-7mins for manual processing, in that place Robot is taking 1...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Scheduler V6.1

Hi I have been waiting for a schedule to start at 13:30 today however it failed to do so. I checked the Recent activity report which gives this message: (Name of Process) Exception: Co sessions were created successfully.I have also tried to manually...

UI Automation put data text in an element

Now I have a question about UI Automation. I want to click on an element in a Windows application, depends on the text which I get in a data type text. I want to put this Special text in the element. Please have a look at my Screen. I want to put i...

Slow performance in version 6 compare to v5

Hi We had bots running over BP v5. The performance was quick.   Now we have migrated BP to version 6. And the same bots are running very very slowly. The bots are running in the same machines and database, that when the robots were running in vers...

Identify Element of a Win10 Calculator

Hi everyone, im doing the "v5 Introduction to Surface Automation" course, but im stuck in the begining, what it supose to be easy its making me struggling. When i give the path of the calc.exe to my Application Modeler everythings is fine, until i tr...

Techinal Error when Bot is running

Hi All, When my bot is running then we are getting error like An error occurred while refreshing the environment list: The parameterized query @status int, @start datetimetime , @local int, @machinename navarchar (40) expects the parameter which wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extract special text

Hi guys, I have another question for blueprism. I have to extract special text. The trigger to start the process is an E-Mail. In that E-Mail there is a text with a Standard form like this:   "Bitte ablegen. Engagement Name: Testengagement 2018 R...

Code stage : From VBA to Blue Prism

Dear all, I'm already trying to automate some reporting by copying and pasting some graphs and pivot tables from an Excel to a Powerpoint.  I've done it first through VBA but I believe it would be a great use case to do it using RPA. I'm not a grea...