Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Decrease Running Speed

i have created a object In the object studio which when run ,runs at normal speed but when I tried to call it from the process studio it runs at extremely fast speed is there any way to slow it down without using wait stages between every stage?

Error creating MapiEx object

Hi, Below error is received while executing Send Mail action using MAPI extension in BP MAPI Object. Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005 : MAPI_E_CALL...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving a picture from a webpage

Hi, I'm trying to build a process that saves a picture from a website. The picture is not of a fixed size per case and could sometimes even be broader than the webpage, which eliminates the option for screen capture in itself. Does anyone know how ...

Excel : How to get the number of columns?

Dear all, In an excel sheet: I would like to populate several cells with the same value based on the number of columns. For example : i would like to populate the cells from A1 to E1 with the value "µ" Do you know which Action I should use to do t...

MainFrame Mnemonics list

We are working on Mainframe integration using QuickSecure 3270 as an emulator and getting an error while using "Global Send Key", when we assign "[enter]" as input text in navigation stage, Error: "Internal : - Failed to send keystroke - Invalid pr...

Salesforce Lightning Experience

If anyone is familiar with automated Salesforce I require some assistance. I've developed some automations on Salesforce before using the classic view with no problem, however when using the lightning view I am struggling with selecting an item from...

How to create a JSON object in BP

I want to create a JSON object with the below pattern either using existing VBOs(Ex:Utility-JSON) or by using C# or vb code in the codestage. { "name": "sample", "def": [ { "setId": 1, "setDef": [ { "name": "ABC", "type": "STRING" }, { "name": "XYZ"...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Integrating own object with Excel Utility

Hi, The main purpose of my process is to open an excel utility and then click on Ok on the Pop up that comes up. So, I have configured it in the following way : Opened the Excel Workbook Attached my Object, lets say Obj, to the opened Workbook And, ...

Saving text to data item in XML-mode

Hi, I would like to save down a large piece of text to a data item in XML mode. Anyone that knows how to do this, and could share it with me? Currently, I have only been able to save down the text in 'plain' mode, and then manually change to XML to...

Email Utility object

There's a requirement to send Exception reports daily via E-mail. Is there any Utility object already available to achieve this? If not, how could we achieve this ?

Open Excel file

Hi, My business process consisted of the following steps: - Launching the program, - Logging into the program - Launching a report, - Export data to the Excel file, As next step I would like to open Excel file. How should I open the Excel file? Sho...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes