cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesBennett
Level 2

On the tool's INPUT: Human Worker Profile section it would be good if there was another of capturing the process costs. For example, for some of the processes we are automating we are charged per transaction as opposed to FTE based which is the only option on the tool. 

It would also be good if you could export the process assessment results to Excel. We can extract some information but cannot see the further detail we have inputted in to the assessment (no of screens, no of paths etc) without clicking the edit icon to view the whole assessment again.
Thanks
James

2 Comments
JoDavison
Staff
Staff
Hi James

Many thanks for your idea submission!

On your first idea - additional options to capture process costs - it would be great to hear more about the ideas you have here.  I know you mention one option of cost per transaction, but are you able to share any more ideas?  How do you typically capture and analyse the costs of your processes?

On your second idea - the ability to export process assessment results into Excel - I take it you mean the full content, i.e. the answers to each questions and any data inputted?  Or, are there specific fields you would wish to export? 

Kind Regards

Jo
This idea has been marked as Not Planned as we do not have the necessary info to make a decision on whether this can be implemented.