cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servicenow Integration

SwapnaS
Level 2
Hi, Currently working on integrating Servicenow with bluePrism . I have downloaded the ASSET AND CONFIGURED THE SKILL for incident management and it is running perfectly. But the issue is I need to create a ticket for a specific purpose like I need to create a ticket with short description, state with the specific values passing as input. I have passed the JSON input but still error is coming.
23727.png

This is the error i am getting.
23728.png
Please do help out in resolving the issue.

------------------------------
Swapna S
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

MichealCharron
Level 7
@SwapnaS

I can speak to why the body of your request is giving you a 400 Bad Request error because I can see two syntax rules that are broken:

1. In the name/value pairs you must enclose the "name" in double quotes and the "value", if a string, must also be enclosed in double quotes. Single quotes are invalid.
  2. You cannot have two consecutive comma​s, Inside your body, all commas must be used to delimit name/value pairs. 

Micheal Charron
Senior Manager
RBC
America/Toronto
Micheal Charron
RBC
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MichealCharron
Level 7
@SwapnaS

I can speak to why the body of your request is giving you a 400 Bad Request error because I can see two syntax rules that are broken:

1. In the name/value pairs you must enclose the "name" in double quotes and the "value", if a string, must also be enclosed in double quotes. Single quotes are invalid.
  2. You cannot have two consecutive comma​s, Inside your body, all commas must be used to delimit name/value pairs. 

Micheal Charron
Senior Manager
RBC
America/Toronto
Micheal Charron
RBC
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Hi ,

The issue is resolved. Thank you. But now the other query is I need to download an attachment from Servicenow incident. I am not able to download it. Please do help out.

Swapna S