cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EVIPUTI
MVP
Can we start virtual online meetups officially ?
So that professionals across maybe states,countries and different companies can  continuously interact to learn, connect and fuel new ideas. Lets erase boundaries and encourage open conversations, shared practices, and new collaborations. Gathering in local communities and keeping ourselves up-to-dated to trends, best practices, and products can be possible in a unified global community.
Some local communities where we can find our peers , get latest product news , can interact with all Blue prism professionals .
We just need a platform and why not blue prism drive it . 🙂 
8 Comments
NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Vipul,

We love this idea and are working in the background to roll this out, we will hopefully be able to share a plan on the Community around this soon.

In the mean time, have you seen our upcoming live community webcast on 
Tuesday, August 18th at 9am ET? This session will consist of a bitesize presentation, followed by a live Q&A session.

Click here for more information. And don't forget to RSVP on the community to let us know you're coming! 
EVIPUTI
MVP
@Ana Howes​ FYIP.
EVIPUTI
MVP
@NorahAlsudani Thanks for sharing the link. Though i tried but the registration link seems to be not working . Can you please give it a check . ​
NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Oh really? I just tried the registration link and it worked for me. Can you send a screenshot?
EVIPUTI
MVP
@NorahAlsudani ​ Ohhk there is 1 more bug here , we cant really attach\add images to the content here !!
EVIPUTI
MVP
@NorahAlsudani The registration link still not working for me ​. As i cant add attachment onto any comment can you help me with any mail id where i can send the screenshot . There can a for sure chance that it might also not be working for many of other community members like me . 🙂
NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Vipul,

@Melanie Giuliani is looking into this​ and I believe reached out to you via private message.

Thanks,

Norah
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Vipul,

This has been Delivered. Check out this page to see a list of all available User Groups (there will be many more popping up in the next few weeks, so be sure to keep checking back): https://community.blueprism.com/communities/local-user-groups.

And for anyone who is interested in being a User Group Lead, please check out this post: NEW: Local User Groups - Looking for Leads 🌍🌎🌏 we'd love to have more Community Users representing their local areas!

Thank you,
Melanie