cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

¿Cómo puedo leer el nombre de unas imágenes?

LinaRocio
Level 4
Hola, soy nueva en Blue prism y quisiera saber que objeto me sirve para obtener el nombre de unas imágenes ubicadas en una carpeta especifica.

Gracias!!

——————
Lina
——————-
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Lina,

NOTE
: TRANSLATED USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE

You
can use the 'Get Files' action of the VBO 'Utility - File Management' using an action stage. Here, you need to provide the 'Folder Path' where your images reside along with the pattern of the files that may occur.

Suppose that, in your case, you know that the images can be in PNG, JPG or JEPG format, then you can provide the value of the file pattern as '*.jpg,*.jpeg,*.png'.

It will return all the details of the image file to you in a collection with the extension as any of the extensions mentioned above. In my example, I have two image files called 'Test' and 'Test 1' with two extensions like: '.png' and '.jpg' and you can see the inputs I provided and the output collection I receive where
the 'Name' column consists of the filename of those images.

37117.png

Output:
37118.png
37119.png

------------------------------ ----------------------------------

Espero que te ayude y si resuelve tu consulta, márcala como la mejor respuesta para que otros que tengan el mismo problema puedan rastrear la respuesta fácilmente.

Saludos,
Devneet Mohanty
Consultor de Automatización Inteligente de Procesos | Consultor sénior - Desarrollador de automatización,
Wonderbotz India SA Limitado.
MVP de la comunidad de Blue Prism | Profesional certificado Blue Prism 7x
Sitio web: https://devneet.github.io/
Correo electrónico: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

---------------------------------- ------------------------------
----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Lina,

NOTE
: TRANSLATED USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE

You
can use the 'Get Files' action of the VBO 'Utility - File Management' using an action stage. Here, you need to provide the 'Folder Path' where your images reside along with the pattern of the files that may occur.

Suppose that, in your case, you know that the images can be in PNG, JPG or JEPG format, then you can provide the value of the file pattern as '*.jpg,*.jpeg,*.png'.

It will return all the details of the image file to you in a collection with the extension as any of the extensions mentioned above. In my example, I have two image files called 'Test' and 'Test 1' with two extensions like: '.png' and '.jpg' and you can see the inputs I provided and the output collection I receive where
the 'Name' column consists of the filename of those images.

37117.png

Output:
37118.png
37119.png

------------------------------ ----------------------------------

Espero que te ayude y si resuelve tu consulta, márcala como la mejor respuesta para que otros que tengan el mismo problema puedan rastrear la respuesta fácilmente.

Saludos,
Devneet Mohanty
Consultor de Automatización Inteligente de Procesos | Consultor sénior - Desarrollador de automatización,
Wonderbotz India SA Limitado.
MVP de la comunidad de Blue Prism | Profesional certificado Blue Prism 7x
Sitio web: https://devneet.github.io/
Correo electrónico: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

---------------------------------- ------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com