cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection VBO, Few useful VBO

MayankGoyal2
Level 8
Hi, I need some help regarding collection VBO.
1) Is there any extended VBO released for collection VBO?
2) Is there any PDF/video which shows all functionality available for collection VBO?

I need same info for File handling utility as well -
1) Is there any guide book or video available to explain file handling utility VBO in detail?

For String and regex utility and email reading/downloading attachments etc. as well is there some PDF documentation or videos available?

There are some of the commonly used tasks in almost every process. I am easily able to find so much documentation on blue prism internal features like WQ<, Exception etc. but struggling to find documentation on these useful VBOs

Any pointers/links/docs will be very useful. If I get multiple pointers, I will arrange it all in one message at end so that anyone can easily find it.
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Mayank,

Have you checked out the Collection Manipulation VBO yet? It expands greatly on the default Collections VBO that comes with Blue Prism. If it's not already imported into your environment, you can find it (along with a bunch of other useful utility VBOs) in the following directory: C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\VBO\

8125.png

These utility VBOs typically have usage documentation that can be found by clicking the blue information icon. This is found in the Properties window of an Action stage that you drag into a Process or an Object (make sure you select the Object from the drop down first).

8126.png

8127.png

------------------------------
Charles Kovacs
Developer Consultant
Blue Prism
America/Chicago
Charlie Kovacs Sr. Digital Exchange Engineer Blue Prism Austin, USA

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Mayank,

Have you checked out the Collection Manipulation VBO yet? It expands greatly on the default Collections VBO that comes with Blue Prism. If it's not already imported into your environment, you can find it (along with a bunch of other useful utility VBOs) in the following directory: C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\VBO\

8125.png

These utility VBOs typically have usage documentation that can be found by clicking the blue information icon. This is found in the Properties window of an Action stage that you drag into a Process or an Object (make sure you select the Object from the drop down first).

8126.png

8127.png

Charles Kovacs
Developer Consultant
Blue Prism
America/Chicago
Charlie Kovacs Sr. Digital Exchange Engineer Blue Prism Austin, USA